Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- I graduated with a Masters of Science in Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering from MIT in June 2007.
- The team I worked with during my Research Assistanceship was creating software to model the environmental and economical impact of aircraft up to the fleet level. The FAA wishes to use this tool to better understand the repercussions of environmental regulations on aircraft noise and air pollution including particulate matter, NOx, CO2 and H20.
- My thesis work consisted of performing the system level assessment of the aircraft design and analysis tools that go along with the economic simulations. I worked on engine modeling and running the aircraft design code with an optimization package to answer questions such as how aircraft might change with more stringent emissions and noise regulations.
- Thesis: Environmental Design Space Model Assessment
- I graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering from Purdue in May 2005.
- Course List